We view our suppliers as partners of our company and expect them to share our dedication to satisfy customers
Borealis buys a variety of direct and indirect goods and services. The Procurement Process is partly decentralised throughout our organisation to help us best meet both local and pan-European needs.
Our Procurement organisation is split into sourcing and supply. We are constantly optimising our company's procurement processes, emphasising:
- Leveraging across our manufacturing sites;
- Total costs of ownership (TCO) concept;
- Skills and competencies of our people;
- Professionalism of the procurement tools applied;
- Combination of external and internal know-how;
- Balancing of short-term targets and long-term objectives.
To help new, potential suppliers establish and develop a business relationship with Borealis at our locations across Europe, we invite interested suppliers to consult Borealis' General Terms and Conditions by country, as well as our Payment Terms, both of which give an overview of the procurement process.