Do we sound like your kind of company?
As part of a strategy to expand our leadership position, we are continuously seeking talented, highly motivated individuals from a broad range of backgrounds, disciplines and skill-sets who can contribute to our strategy and targets.
Borealis is an equal opportunity employer and every employee plays a vital role in continuing to build on its successful foundation. Whatever discipline you follow, as a member of the Borealis team you will be fully involved from the very first day, making a measurable contribution towards defined objectives.
Are you ready to share in that responsibility?
To begin, you will need to:
- hold a science or business degree, or other appropriate qualification;
- be fluent in English and one other major language;
- be a self-starter and willing to work and live internationally;
- have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
- show an appreciation for cultural diversity and open-mindedness in interacting with culturally different ideas in pursuit of co-operative working and problem solving;
- demonstrate the drive an desire to grow professionally and be successful.
If you have what it takes, you will have every opportunity to utilise your abilities, increase your contribution and demonstrate your potential in a supportive but demanding business environment that will provide you with:
- work that is dynamic, exciting and brings benefits to society;
- recognition of your value as an individual;
- support for your professional development;
- encouragement and reward for your contribution to innovative solutions;
- a clear view of career prospects that are enhanced by your potential;
- a rich, multicultural environment that will stimulate and inspire you;
- flexibility to enable you to enjoy a balanced work/lifestyle.
What I like in Borealis especially, is the interaction with people from different nations and cultures in a multidisciplinary environment. We work with production engineers, business units, marketing and external parties (e.g. universities or customers) to define new product ideas and develop new solutions in our lab.
This open minded environment makes work interesting and leads to a lot of respect towards everybody. Despite our daily project work we still have freedom to create and evaluate crazy, innovative ideas for the future.
Doris Machl, Polyolefin Researcher,
PO Polymer Design
For further questions please contact us directly.