Fertilizers from LINZER AGRO TRADE offer safe, calculable fertilization and highest nutrient safety
Borealis upgrades natural gas into high-value agricultural products and industrial raw materials.
We offer a range of high-end fertilizers which are traded by LINZER AGRO TRADE. Fertilizers from LINZER AGRO TRADE offer safe, calculable fertilization and guarantees high nutrient safety with regard to content and effect. The granules are coated and provide optimised spreading qualities.
Our fertilizers include:
- NAC 27 N: Concentrated, fast working and useable anywhere - NAC 27 N is a leading product in the area of nitrogen fertilizers. A superior granulate quality facilitates optimal distribution.
- COMPLEX 24/14+3S+Cu+Zn: A premium NP fertilizer, which contains high plant availability trace nutrients, is well suited to the fertilization of pastures and to the directly-placed fertilization of maize seed in combination with manure.
- COMPLEX 20/20+3S+Zn: The NP-fertilizer with a balanced ratio of nutrients is an ideal supplement to manures and to straight potash fertilization.
- COMPLEX 18/25+2S+Zn: The NP fertilizer with a high phosphate concentration is especially suited to the directly-placed fertilization of maize seed in farms without livestock husbandry and for use in pastures and low-phosphate locations.
- COMPLEX 20/8/8+3MgO+4S: The compound fertilizer with a high nitrogen concentration is particularly efficient and safe for use in the area of cereal growing. COMPLEX 20/8/8+3MgO+4S can be used on soils with high concentrations of basic nutrients for the fertilization of maize, rapeseed and root crops and also as a supplement to manure on livestock intensive farms.
- COMPLEX 16/10/10+3MgO+5S: In combination with NAC 27 N, COMPLEX 16/10/10+3MgO+5S covers the complete nutrient requirements of usual arable crops. It contains 100 kg of Kieserite per tonne of fertilizer (water soluble magnesium sulphate) and is hence especially suitable for rapeseed.
- COMPLEX 14/10/20+4S: The compound fertilizer with a high potash concentration is particularly suited to use in locations that are low in potash and in potash intensive cultures (maize, sugar beet, rapeseed). This complex fertilizer contains chloride.
- COMPLEX 15/15/15+3S+Zn: This compound fertilizer is PK-intensive for soils and cultures with high basic nutrient requirements. This product is particularly useful for farms without livestock husbandry to develop fertile soils with high long term yields.
- COMPLEX 12/12/17+3MgO+5S+B+Zn: The NPK fertilizer contains potash in chloride and sulphate form. As an S/Cl formula, it is especially suited to the cultivation of potatoes, grapes and vegetables. The PK strong formula is optimally enhanced with the micronutrients of boron and zinc.
- UREA 46 N: A slow-acting nitrogenous fertilizer that, when incorporated in the soil, avoids exhaust gas losses in the air even at high temperatures and humidity.
Flexible and efficient logistics
Some 1.7 million tonnes of fertilizer and technical nitrogen products are handled every year by ship, rail and trucks. Our efficiently managed logistics guarantee flexible delivery and optimal transport costs. State-of-the-art technology ensures product-friendly handling during packaging, loading and transport.
Should you be interested in placing an on-line order, visit LINZER AGRO TRADE for quick and easy processing. Buyers, clients and exporters are able to dispatch delivery notes at any time and at short notice and can collect their goods at their own convenience.