Cookies on the Borealis website If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website.
Want to be part of the team? Borealis is committed to making new discoveries – and that includes finding pioneering members to join our team.
Borealis L.A.T (former LINZER AGRO TRADE) is a 100% subsidiary of Borealis AG. Borealis is a leading provider of innovative solutions in the fields of polyolefins, base chemicals and fertilizers. Borealis L.A.T with its headquarters in Linz, Austria is the exclusive distributor of Borealis fertilizers and nitrogen-based industrial chemicals across whole Europe. Together with the Borealis L.A.T subsidiaries in Central- and Eastern Europe, we aim to strengthen our number one position in the Danube region and become a leader in Europe.
Borealis L.A.T deals exclusively with high quality fertilizers and technical nitrogen products. An excellent range of fertilizers, a competent advisory and customer-care service as well as customer-friendly logistics solutions are some of the major strengths that contribute to making L.A.T a reliable brand in the fertilizer business.
We are looking for an Agronomist for a short term contract of 8 months based in Courbevoie (92).
The Agronomist is responsible for the local set-up and implementation of the agronomy action plan and supports the local smart farming approach. The Agronomist conducts field trials and generates reports & materials for sales promotion. He/she supports the coordination of internal and external stakeholders and partners in order to achieve business plan targets.
- Understanding farmer’s needs in our core business regions; understand climate, soil, crop, conditions in those regions
- Understand specific requirements of different plant nutrition application technologies (spreading, fertigation, foliar fertilisation a.o) as basis for product recommendations, product development and communication activities
- Collect information on the agri-business value chain and opportunities for new product & service development
- Collect information on cultivation and plant nutrition trends as well as competitors development activities
- Support product development and launch initiatives
- Support strategic partnerships in academia and in the private sector in order to accelerate open innovation and application, crop know-how generation
- Plan & design field trials in line with business, sales & marketing strategies
- Implement field trials, manage local stakeholders and generate reports/ input for improved value propositions, internal training tools and external multi-channel communication
- Provide fertilization advise to retail customers, farmers and other relevant stakeholders
- Generate a good understanding of new technology development in the agri-business sector
- Provide agronomical content for internal and external communication (sales campaigns, newsletters, multi-channel media features, trainings, presentations, etc) in respect to commodity and specialties fertilizers for particular crop types and various application methods. Act as presenter at winter season a.o. events.
No direct reports
- Academic agronomy degree preferably enhanced with commercial education- Mastery of English language at business level, additional language skills appreciated
Search for information on our web pages.
Download product data sheets, safety data sheets and compliance statements.
Download data sheets, literature, publications, reports and other documents.
View and download images / videos from our media library.
Read our latest media releases and news.
Save the dates of our upcoming exhibitions and conferences.
Apply for our latest job opportunities.
Discover our global network and the best route to our locations.
Send us your sales or corporate enquiry.