Want to be part of the team in our Melamine and Fertilizer Business? Borealis is committed to making new discoveries – and that includes finding pioneering members to join our team.
Are you interested in customers and their requirements on our Melamine, Fertilizer and Technical Nitrogen products?
Does quality, process improvements and sharing learnings motivate you?
Do you like to work across functions and in close cooperation with business?
Are you ready to take a next step in your career development? Than the role of Business Quality Manager for NITRO might be an opportunity for you.
In this role, you translate external requirements from the market, industry standards, and customers’ needs into internal standards, and processes, and ensures solid and harmonized end-to-end process performance from raw material supply to final product delivery to customer.
You also ensure identification of learnings from self-assessments, internal incidents, customer audits, certification audits, and customer complaints, their implementation as part of continuous improvement.
You promote quality and customer awareness being key drivers for NITRO throughout and in close cooperation with the business.
- Translates industry and market needs into internal processes and requirements to embed them into daily work.
- Ensures the Business organisation is aware of and implements relevant standards to meet internal and external requirements
- Proactively supports the Business organization responsible for meeting customer requirements by determining improvements (e.g. via self-assessments/reviews, internal audits, customer audits) and monitor implementation and effectiveness.
- Ensures consistent understanding, implementation, and compliance of the Management System and related core processes
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives and projects (as defined in the Group Quality portfolio) on process performance and behaviour, targeting sustainable improvement of our integrated management system and customer satisfaction, throughout the Business via benchmarks, best practice initiatives, and facilitation of lessons learned.
- Coordinates the customer complaint handling process on critical or prioritized complaints and coaches the organization (both business and local) to ensure that the
customer’s problem is efficiently solved and learnings are sufficiently embedded in the organisation to avoid reoccurrences
- Supports the Business in quality management related activities and topics, like multiple site Customer Audits, Customer Questionnaires, and Quality Agreements.
- Drives/supports supplier audits in cooperation with Procurement.
- Performs internal audits on the integrated management system based on the 3 years group internal audit programme.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge
- Master's degree, or equivalent
- Mastery of English language at business level
- Quality management education or experience beneficial
- 5-10 years of line experience, preferably within Melamine and/or Fertilizer TEN-
- Understanding of the value chain incl. petrochemical industry, suppliers, and customers
- Mastery of facilitation and coaching, customer and quality oriented
- Project management driven work style and mindset, passion to drive change
Location: Austria or France (Paris, Grandpuits, Grand-Quevilly, Ottmarsheim)
Type of Contract: CDI
You will be reporting to Group Quality Manager NITRO
If you are interested in this role and meet most of the above profile criteria, please apply online and attach your CV and cover letter.
Please select one of the categories to find the desired information or use the search field.
Search for information on our web pages.
Download product data sheets, safety data sheets and compliance statements.
Download literature, publications, reports and other documents.
View and download images / videos from our media library.
Read our latest media releases and news.
Save the dates of our upcoming exhibitions and conferences.
Apply for our latest job opportunities.
Discover our global network and the best route to our locations.
Send us your sales or corporate enquiry.