Business Solution Specialist Senior, PO/BC and Innotech Solutions
- Location: Flexible
- Type: Permanent
- Application Deadline: 31/10/2018
- Hours: Full-time
Do you want to join the IT team of Borealis as a Business Solution Specialist Senior? We are looking for two. If you are passionate about IT and PO/BC/Inno Tech Solutions, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and to take on serious responsibilities, you have come to the right place. Provide active business partnering, advice and functional support by:
- continuous improvement, adaptation and harvesting of existing IT solutions;
- driving evaluation, consulting and implementation of new IT solutions;
- driving challenging business requests, proposing and requesting innovation solutions
...in order to contribute to the generation of business value.
Your main areas of responsibility include amongst others:
- Define and develop functional specifications together with business representatives.
- Support and implement business process optimisation with focus on solution improvements.
- Develop, execute and maintain test scripts.
- Follow-up proactively on solution enhancements (e.g. new releases).
- Define specifications (incl. specifying capacity requirements) in close cooperation with other IT&S functions.
- Participate in the conceptual design of solutions supporting business processes.
- Develop and provide user manuals and Key User trainings. Identity training needs.
- Execute business testing of changes or new solutions of the assigned applications.
- Provide customer care and ensure adequate quality of selected services, by handling complex incidents and advanced requests in close cooperation with business representatives and by driving root-cause analysis and providing both temporary work arounds and long-term solutions. Suggest improvements based on customer input and own expertise.
- Master the integration of the assigned applications with other solutions.
- Develop, test and maintain authorization profiles based on business processes.
- Participate actively in the work of agile teams (scrum) of the assigned projects, by co-planning, co-prioritising, and co-evaluating the teamwork and executing the tasks agreed with the team members.
You are the right candidate for this position if you possess the following experience, knowledge and skills:
To complement our team, we are looking for someone who can bring the following expertise to the table:
- Master level in computer science, engineering or economics or equivalent by experience
- 5 years of IT work experience in an international matrix organisation
- Proficiency in one or more technology environments
- Knowledge of agile manifesto, values, principles and practices such as Kanban and Scrum
- Fluent in English
- Analytical, conceptual, process and customer oriented thinker (productive partnerships)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills with impact and influence
- Teamplayer and like project work and working in a scrum as team member, applying common agile practices (working in self-organizing multifunctional teams etc.)
- You are always aiming for well-crafted software, that adds value to the business
If you are interested in this position and match our criteria, please apply online and include your CV and a cover letter.
For further questions about the role please contact Jan Claeyssens, Team leader PO/BC and InnoTech solutions or Sandra Gillberg, HR.
Location: Flexible (Austria, Belgium, Finland, Sweden).
We look forward to receive your application!