Collection Accountant, NIT
- Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Type: Permanent
- Application Deadline: 31/07/2023
- Hours: Full-time
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Are you looking for a challenging role where you can grow and develop your skills?
Would you like to work in a people-focused company with a collaborative and supportive company culture?
What this role offers you
The role holder will facilitate the Collection process.The Collection Accountant’s main purpose is to ensure an accurate and timely cashing of all sales invoices (including site receivables) in line with given group credit & collection procedure and to support credit & collection team’s reporting duties.to make sure that vendor invoice collection, sanning, coding, processing, approval flow, reminder handling, payment proposals and ERS runs for all Borealis’ European subsidiaries are executed in an efficiently and timely way.
What your role contributes to the success of Borealis
- Responsible for the pre-due activities and activities for overdue follow up according to well-defined collection strategies in the system
- Supports the daily activities of credit & collection team and escalations if needed.
- Responsible for order or delivery releases in case of blockings due to overdues.
- Responsible for limiting the number of overdue cases and the overdue %
- Maintain the quality of credit master data (overdue follow-up, repayment schedule, etc.)
- Process interest notes for all receivables and ensure that approved exceptions are centrally filed
- Document the execution of guarantees and the follow-up repayment plan centrally
- Preparation of reports: KPI, overdue, collection, credit, ad hoc and regular reports
What Borealis offers you
- Competitive compensation package, including yearly bonus and cafeteria
- Excellent job location and office environment: state-of-the-art office at Corvin-negyed, next to the shopping centre
- Opportunities to advance within the company across all Borealis locations and roles
- Challenging role
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere in combination with a multinational background
What is required from you
- Bachelor degree, preferable in a business discipline.
- Fluent in English and communication level French
- Good knowledge and experience with relevant IT applications such as Microsoft Office, Sub-Competency in Office excel, Outlook, Power Point, SharePoint & Word.
- functional SAP knowledge
- Good communication and facilitation skills
- Negotiation & Tactics
Behaviour / Soft skills
- Achievement orientation
- Analytical thinking
- Conceptual thinking
- Concern for Order & Quality
- Teamwork and Co-operation
Expected start date: as soon as possible