Country HR Manager France (m/f)
- Location: Flexible - France
- Type: CDI - Contrat a Durée Indéterminée
- Application Deadline: 05/02/2023
- Hours: Plein temps
Location: Flexible – Nitro Locations in France (Courbevoie, Grandpuits, Grand-Quevilly, Ottmarsheim)
Are you looking for an exciting role where you can grow and develop your skills? Would you like to work in a people-focused international company with a collaborative and supportive company culture? Would you enjoy being part of our expansion journey?
We are looking for a Country HR Manager France (m/f) who shall implement the People Policy in France, be responsible for the leadership of the country HR organisation and development, ensure a good implementation and management of required key HR processes and transactional services by taking into account the legal, social and cultural context.
Your responsibilities would be to:
- Oversee the local implementation, the core HR strategic initiatives and processes and to drive the delivery of the local HR portfolio.
- Lead the local HR team by developing and supporting people in order to deliver top quality HR capability and services.
- Identify and drive the country HR initiatives with local management based on local requirements
- Ensure that the local policies meet global standards as well as local laws, custom & practice
- Coordinate with the HR Director, HR partners and peers to ensure that CHR meets the strategic needs of Borealis Nitro.
- Provide feedback & input to HR Director on need for design/ improvement / adaptation of core HR processes, tools and standards as well as specific programs
- Be accountable for Industrial Relations, e.g. Central Works Council, CLA negotiations, Profit Sharing, Working Time, Equality between men and women… (compliance with Group Policies and local legal requirements)
- Manage Major change processes and to lead projects
- You are passionate about being a business partner to your stakeholders and an experienced negotiator at senior level in developing and implementing HR strategic initiatives
- You have the capacity to build networks and drive major change processes
- You are recognised for being communicative, dialogue engaging, motivating and setting direction for others
- You have the ability to resolve conflicts and act as constructive challenger
- You have a good understanding of the main business processes and strategic issues
- You are experienced in relevant legal and contractual principles
- You have the ability to work in a multicultural environment and have international experience, both in terms of business and culture
- You hold a Master Degree in HR, Law, Social Sciences or Business Economics with minimum 5 to 10 years in a similar role or a total experience of 10 to 15 years of relevant experience.
- You are available for regular travels
Required language levels:
- French: Native
- English: Professional knowledge, written and spoken
- Additional European languages are an asset, especially German
What we offer to you:
- This position is full-time, permanent and will report to the HR Director of the Division.
- The location is flexible in the NITRO locations in France (Courbevoie, Grandpuits, Grand-Quevilly, Ottmarsheim)
- Work-life balance, working from home opportunity after the on-boarding period
- Competitive compensation package, including bonus
- Opportunities to develop within the company across various locations and roles
How to apply: If you are interested in this position and meet most of the above profile criteria, please apply on line and send your application/CV.
Borealis, with its head office in Vienna, Austria, employs 6,900 employees and operates in 120 countries on five continents. OMV owns 75% of Borealis, while the remaining 25% is owned by a holding company of the Abu-Dhabi based Mubadala. In 2020, Borealis generated EUR 6.8 billion in sales revenue and a net profit of EUR 589 million.
Borealis‘ nitrogen business
Borealis‘ European nitrogen base comprises more than 2,000 employees, 13 office locations, 7 production locations as well as 21 proprietary warehouses serving markets all around the world. Balanced agricultural concepts, precisely measured nutrient content which is directly available for the plants, and need-based product application are key for sustainable fertilisation practices. With our technical nitrogen products, which enhance industrial production processes, and our production of animal feed products and high-quality intermediate products for the healthcare industry we contribute to a better life for people all over the world. High-quality melamine for adhesives, coatings, laminates and moulding applications contribute to a more sustainable everyday life.