Credit Analyst (customer financing) (m/f)
- Location: Hungary, Budapest
- Type: Permanent
- Application Deadline: 25/01/2022
- Hours: Full-time
Looking for a challenging role where you can grow and develop your skills?
Would you like to work in a people-focused company with a collaborative and supportive company culture?
What this role offers you
- The credit analyst‘s main purpose is to minimize the credit risk exposure for Borealis while supporting business targets.
- Seeks to satisfy customer requirements whilst safeguarding at all times financial goals.
What your role contributes to the success of Borealis L.A.T
- To make sound, substantiated and documented Customer credit risk analysis in accordance with the Borealis Credit Control Procedures in order to efficiently minimise Borealis bad debts.
- To initiate actions that will benefit sales efforts, including offering and explaining creative Customer financing alternatives when risk levels deem necessary
- To perform company and industry analysis mitigating pro-actively risks. Credit analyst will work closely with the business to get market knowledge in specific application
- To act as a credit representative and interface towards sales organisation, expand their network and explain credit control procedure and practicalities
- To report and monitor overdue invoices towards our sales organization and take appropriate actions in case of blocked orders on credit hold, and align with the collection team to solve overdue/credit-related issues.
- To report regularly on all relevant credit and collection items (such as for example, commercial risk usage, overdue status, DSO and DOO, risk category spread, …). Prepare and maintain quality of monthly credit reporting.
- Ensure the quality of credit master data for Borealis L.A.T (credit limit, risk category, customer segmentation);
- Ensure that the standard payment terms process is followed and that non-standard payment terms are approved and centrally filed;
- Ensure Business Unit risk approvals and guarantees (bank or parent) are renewed yearly and centrally filed;
- Doubtful receivables management in close cooperation with Collectors & Legal Dept
- To perform customer visits when this could add additional value to the risk assessment of a company or could ease ongoing discussions, including repayment schedule negotiations.
What Borealis LA.T offers you
- Work-life balance, weekly two days working from home opportunity after the on-boarding period (usually 3 months)
- Competitive compensation package, including yearly bonus and cafeteria
- Excellent job location and office environment: state-of-the-art office at Corvin-negyed, next to the shopping centre
- Opportunities to advance with the progression of Borealis L.A.T
- Challenging role
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere in combination with a multinational background
What is required from you
- Qualification: University Diploma Master Subject Economics
- + 2 years experience in Customer credit analyst role with an international production Company
- Fluent in English, any other language is an asset
- Data interpretation & validation skills
- Advanced negotiations & tactics skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Decision making within your credit authority based on analytical findings
- Basic Project management ability
- Commercial awareness
Behaviour / Soft skills
- Impact and influence
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Achievement orientation
Expected start date: as soon as possible