Demand Planning and Market Intelligence Analyst (m/f/d)
- Location: Austria, Linz
- Type: Permanent
- Application Deadline: 30/06/2023
- Hours: Full-time
Are you interested in economic developments and have an IT affinity? We are looking for a Demand Planning and Market Intelligence Analyst (m,f,d) for our location in Linz.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- As DP & MI Analyst, you will analyze and interpret developments in the daily economic world events and the chemical/fertilizer industry and evaluate its implications for NITRO's businesses
- Regular assessment of selected key competitors to compare performance, strengths/weaknesses and identification of potential business opportunities will be part of your responsibilities
- The DP & MI analyst supports the monthly S&OP and demand forecasting process, in order to be in line with the current business strategy and the overall objective of margin optimization
- You will collaborate with a diverse international network of internal and external stakeholders to ensure data accuracy and to stay up-to-date with emerging trends and market developments
- As DP & MI Analyst, you will be the driver for the improvement and development of state-of-the-art analysis and planning tools, which foster a fast, efficient and profound decision-making process based on market trends
This is the right job for you, if you have the passion to analyze quantitative and qualitative data in order to derive clear messages as a basis for operative demand planning and mid- to long-term strategic decisions. You will be able to excel in this exciting role if you possess below competences, skills & attitudes:
- You have advanced IT-capabilities (Power BI, Excel). Skills in database and/or programming languages (Python, R, SQL,…) would be a highly appreciated asset.
- You enjoy a dynamic business environment where almost no year is like the other and topics to analyze seem endless. You see an obstacle along the way as a chance to learn and grow together with your internal and external stakeholders at the same time – even if this obstacle will sometimes test your resilience.
- Ideally, you have finished a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Data-Science, Economics, Finance, Agronomy, or a related field. It would be a plus when you have already gained work experience, preferably in the chemical industry.
- Fluency in English is a must and every additional language is an asset.
- You are our ideal candidate when you possess strong analytical skills and are strong in conceptual thinking.
- You will be working in a small team with a wide variety of responsibilities, therefore, being a team player with a hands-on mentality and an intercultural mind-set is essential.
You will be the right candidate for this exciting position if you love to work with data and IT tools in a fast changing industry and are willing to utilize your current skills and continuously learn something new!
We offer a competitive compensation based on the collective labour agreement of chemical industries starting at EUR 54.740, -- annual gross salary, a yearly bonus and other fringe benefits including a voluntary pension plan.
The actual payment depends on the respective qualification or professional experience. We will determine the actual amount in a personal interview. Significant over-payment is possible with appropriate suitability.We reserve the right to close this vacancy for further applications when we have received sufficient applications that meet the advertised requirements and will contact you as soon as screening is closed.
Thank you for applying online with your CV and cover letter (in English language) to the attention of Waltraud Resch, email@example.com, +43732 6914 5949