- Location: Serbia, Smederevo
- Type: Permanent
- Application Deadline: 30/03/2019
- Hours: Full-time
- To contribute to the smooth running of the dispatch processes and to perform all dispatch handling activities according to internal and external (law, customs) requirements and standards.
- To provide all required documentation for inbound and outbound truck deliveries.
- The job holder handles all inbound and outbound truck traffic onsite (e.g. registration, checks, scaling, issuing of loading and transport documents for Serbian and export deliveries) in co-operation with the gate.
- Ensures the fast and correct administrational in/out handling of the truck volume according to our standards.
- Performs dispatch activities according to internal and external (law, customs) requirements.
- Is responsible for checking any truck driver in regards their personal protective equipment and their valid safety training as well as some other criteria.
- Makes sure that truck drivers undertake safety instruction.
- Registers arriving truck drivers and monitors the truck volume onsite.
- Issues the loading instructions conforming to the orders and routes the truck volume to the correct loading station.
- Issues the required transport documents and archives them.
- Issues export documents e.g. EAD (EN: Export Accompanying Document, …), ATR in coordination with responsible person for customs.
- Prepares and follows-up documents for hand-over via gate.
- Updates and adds information in SAP (e.g. license plate numbers).
- Executes all required transactions within the SAP system, e.g. correction of the quantity loaded, Goods Issue posting).
- Issues the required documents (e.g. reservation) for transports to local overflow warehouses (e.g. Smederevo 2) and executes the material movement postings in SAP.
- Checks if there are shipments from external and prepares and forwards the required documentation plus completes the follow-up.
- Supports the gate team (security) in allocating the incoming trucks to the correct unloading point.
- Fulfils an internal coordination function as an interface between WH, CSR, Logistics,...
- Communicates and cooperates pro-actively and on-request with warehouse staff, external partners (service, warehousing and freight companies) and surrounding departments
- Makes notifications of deliveries to parties requiring this information (e.g. customers).
- Contributes actively by identifying and highlighting opportunities for improvements and makes proposals.
- Prepare reports, makes records and logs incidents (e.g. in Synergi) upon request.
- Completed professional training, preferably in a commercial area or the freight industry
- Background in logistics is of advantage
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with SAP or other relevant commercial & business software
- Fluent in written and spoken Serbian (local language)
- Good command of English (foreign language) would be very advantageous
- Professional experience in the logistics sector preferably in a similar role
- Experience in e.g. chemical, construction material, other bulk industries is desirable
- Compliance with HSE regulations
- Stress resistance (able to work under pressure)
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Attention to organization and quality
If you are interested in this position and meet most of the above profile criteria, please apply online and attach your CV.
For further information on this position, you may contact Agnes Urban, HR Generalist. Tel. +36 30 515 2615