Executive Assistant IT&S (part-time) (f/m)
- Location: Belgium, Mechelen
- Type: Permanent
- Application Deadline: 30/01/2019
- Hours: Part-time
For our IT department we are looking for an Executive Assistant (m/f) to be based in the office in Mechelen. This is a part-time postion (80%).
As Executive Assistant, you provide proactive support for the IT&S Director and management team and carry out a wide range of administrative activities as well as initiate, inform, organise, implement, research, verify and report independently. Additionally, you are the face of the IT&S department and first point of contact.
- Read and analyze incoming correspondence to determine their significance and decide upon further action;
- Compose correspondence/reports for own or manager's signature;
- Update and follow-up on delegated tasks on own initiative in order to keep deadlines;
- Provide routine administrative support, co-ordination and optimisation (e.g. travel arrangements, expense settlement, calendar and Inbox administration);
- Support, organise, research, co-ordinate and plan (international) meetings and events - including preparing material and pre-reading files, taking minutes during the meetings and/or action-points registry;
- Are in charge of office management (SRM orders);
- Follow up approvals on behalf of management individuals;
- Are responsible for the administration and maintenance of the department website-section within our company network and SharePoint site;
- Provide support in audit initiatives, benchmark initiatives and IT&S procedure updates;
- Actively participate in an internal network and maintain contacts to have adequate information to fulfil the requirements of the role (e.g. contribution to Assistant Network);
- Are the first contact person for internal and external (customers) partners that want to discuss / meet with the relevant Borealis people.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- You have an upper Secondary School Diploma / appropriate education at Bachelor degree (Languages or Business Administration)
- You have excellent English language skills (additional languages are an asset)
- You possess a minimum of 5 to 10 years relevant experience as a management assistant in an international corporate environment.
- You have an outstanding knowledge of MS Office programmes & IT tools.
- You excel in organization and planning.
- You are a good communicator and have excellent interpersonal skills at all levels.
- You are able to work under high pressure and meet tight deadlines
- You can prioritize and take the appropriate actions according to what is needed.
- You have concern for order and quality.
- You are able to work in a cultural diverse environment.
- You strive for results.
- You value integrity.
- You take the initiative to seek the necessary information.
- You have a flexible mind-set.
- You are a team player and stimulate positive & constructive behaviour.
Are you ready to go beyond boundaries together with us?
If you are interested in this role and meet most of the above profile criteria, please apply online.
The HR contact person for this vacancy is Karolien Vercauteren, Talent Acquisition Specialist, email@example.com.