Expert, IT Security
- Location: Hungary, Budapest
- Type: Permanent
- Application Deadline: 30/11/2023
- Hours: Full-time
Are you ready to take your IT security career to the next level? Join our international team and be part of our expansion journey!
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity to elevate your career? Would you like to work in a people focused international company with a collaborative and supportive company culture? Would you enjoy being part of our expansion journey? We are seeking a passionate and experienced Expert in IT Security to join our team as a key player in our expansion.
As the Expert, IT Security, you will play a pivotal role in safeguarding our enterprise infrastructure and information assets. You will ensure the availability of up-to-date expert knowledge on risk and security tools, procedures, and systems while driving enhancements to our IT security architecture. Your responsibilities will include leading security investigations, promoting compliance, and managing vendor relationships.
- Develop and maintain IT security policies and ensure their implementation.
- Streamline IT security processes and establish standardized procedures within the organization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional agile teams on security-related projects.
- Contribute to the development of controls and processes to enhance information security services.
- Be the companywide ambassador of preventive IT security.
- Evaluate and challenge proposals from external security providers.
- Manage multi-provider relationships and SLAs in information security.
- Establish and maintain KPI-based information security performance and quality management.
What we expect from you:
- Stay proactive in monitoring IT security technology trends and tool enhancements.
- Drive IT security process and tools optimization with a focus on prevention.
- Analyze compliance reports and make recommendations for new IT security standards and procedures.
- Develop functional and technical specifications for IT security processes and tools.
- Ensure the realization of IT security solutions and perform quality assurance.
- Provide active support in resolving complex IT security incidents.
- Lead IT security projects and provide KPIs and SLA reporting.
- Oversee yearly budget and project planning for information security.
- Occasional international travel within Europe, accounting for approximately 10-20% of working hours, may be required as part of this role
- University degree in Informatics or Information Security (or equivalent experience).
- Broad knowledge of IT infrastructure topics, IT standards, and best practices.
- In-depth knowledge of information security standards (ISO 27001), IT governance (COBIT), and IT risk management.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in information security roles.
- Total experience of 5-10 years within IT.
- Analytical, conceptual, methodical, and result-oriented thinking.
- Strong implementation, customer, and quality orientation.
- Excellent communication, coordination, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken).
- Knowledge of additional European languages is a valuable asset.
What We Offer:
- Work-life balance, with remote working opportunities
- Competitive compensation package, including bonuses and Cafeteria
- Opportunities for professional development and growth within the company
- Diverse, international team of 80+ employees in our Budapest office
- Friendly and human-scale environment with all the advantages of a company with international background
- Excellent job location and office environment: state-of-the-art office
About LAT Nitrogen:
This is a full-time, permanent position reporting to the Head of IT Infrastructure & Information Security. LAT Nitrogen is a dynamic international company committed to excellence in IT security. Join us in making a difference and apply now to be part of our dynamic team and contribute to our continued success. LAT Nitrogen is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
LAT Nitrogen is a leading European provider of nitrogen-based products in the fertilizer and industrial chemical market. The company employs nearly 2,000 employees across Europe and has production units located in Austria, France and Germany with an extensive warehouse and commercial network in Western, Central and Eastern Europe. LAT Nitrogen is part of the AGROFERT Group, which consists of more than 200 companies in 15 countries and employs a total of about 34,000 people.
Join us in making a difference! Apply now to be part of our dynamic team and contribute to our continued success.