IT Digital Portfolio Manager
- Location: Flexible (Austria, Belgium, Finland, Sweden)
- Type: Permanent
- Application Deadline: 05/10/2018
- Hours: Full-time
If you are passionate about IT and IT Digital, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and to take on serious responsibilities, you have come to the right place.
- Ensures the seamless end-to-end delivery of all IT services needed to support the Digital Studio services and products, through close collaboration with the Digital Studio head.
- End-to-end follow-up of the IT support for the digitalisation programme, including scope changes, risks and issue management and budget follow-up
- Ensures IT resources, capabilities and capacity to meet both existing and new Digital Studio demand.
Your main areas of responsibility include amongst others:
- Owns all IT services linked to the Digital Studio.
- IT responsible for the delivery of the services in line with business requirements and agreed service levels.
- Ensures IT internal and external resources, capabilities and capacity to meet both existing and new business demand, in collaboration with IT team leaders.
- Collaborate with Digital Studio head, such as prioritisation of investments to maximise value of service.
- Ensure collaboration between IT digital solution owner and the digital product owners
- Ensure smooth transition of new Digital Solutions into operations and support
- Lead and enforce effective IT delivery supporting the digital studio programme and its portfolios of projects, ensuring close alignment with IT team leaders and experts.
- Set up and maintain an IT programme governance framework to ensure programme and project delivery in line with Digital Studio expectations and IT methodology.
- Maintain a lessons learnt library and catalogue of Digital Studio IT projects (open & closed).
- Maintain and produce an up to date view and oversee the effective delivery of Digital Studio programme and its portfolio of projects. Report on scope, risks and budget during the monthly ITMT (as management committee).
- Manage IT digitalisation budget.
You are the right candidate for this position if you possess the following experience, knowledge and skills:
To complement our team, we are looking for someone who can bring the following expertise to the table:
- You have a Master Degree in engineering, computer science or related area
- You have experience in Process Design and Management
- You are minimum 10 years active as Manager in an international matrix organization
- You have experience with financial planning, forecasting and controlling
- You have experience with IT Portfolio Management
- You are fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking)
- You are an efficient user of the standard software package (MS Office, Windows) and ERP systems
- You demonstrates the leadership behaviors
- You are able to communicate and persuate efficiently and to build and utilize a professional network
- You are able to influence line and functional management
- You have experience in Project Management (incl. ability to be the “product owner” in an Agile-project context)
If you are interested in this position and match our criteria, please apply online and include your CV and a cover letter.
We look forward to receive your application!