IT Digital Solution Owner - Team IT Business Solutions
- Location: Flexible (Austria, Belgium, Finland, Sweden)
- Type: Permanent
- Application Deadline: 05/10/2018
- Hours: Full-time
If you are passionate about IT and IT Digital, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and to take on serious responsibilities, you have come to the right place.
- Close collaboration with the respective product owner and an essential part of the Digital Studio scrum team for a specific solution (Salesforce.com and Cloudcraze)
- Own a specific solution or set/cluster of solutions for IT, manage the end-to-end solution lifecycle (design, transform, operate & support) including the scaling up and its roll out.
- Ensures the stable and efficient operations of the solutions required to deliver and support the Digital Studio products and services.
- Manages the relationship with key solution stakeholders in Borealis, including harvesting of new ideas.
- Manages the relationship with and the performance of the external services provider responsible for operation & support of the solutions.
Your main areas of responsibility include amongst others:
- Own a specific digital solution (Salesforce.com or/and Cloudcraze) (end-to-end) from an IT point-of-view and manage its full solution lifecycle (from design to build, roll out, operate and support).
- Define and manage the IT capacity management, data pipelines and other ITIL requirements.
- Manage the definition and the implementation of all the mandatory product requirements such as IT architecture principles, security and hand-over requirements, ensuring a new proposed solution is in line with our landscape.
- Oversee the solution (service/product) to ensure provision of a first class product / service, within agreed service levels and in line with business requirements
- Take overall responsibility for compliance with agreed incident, problem, request and access management processes related to the solution.
- Ensure compliance with quality management, risk management and security policies and procedures.
- Ensure that governance and change processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Stakeholder management in Borealis, promoting harvesting of the digital solutions.
- Operational vendor management tasks incl. performance monitoring, reporting against service levels and service improvement, cost savings and process improvements proposal.
You are the right candidate for this position if you possess the following experience, knowledge and skills:
To complement our team, we are looking for someone who can bring the following expertise to the table:
- You have 10 years of IT work experience in an international matrix organisation
- You are a recognised expert in the assigned group of applications.
- You have an in-depth understanding of the organisation, the work processes and the way systems and applications are used by the business partners.
- You have an in-depth understanding of the data bases of the related applications and their interconnectivity to the “big data” ecosystem of the company
- You understand architectural issues, factors them into decisions and recommendations.
- You have good knowledge of agile manifesto, values, principles and practices such as Kanban and Scrum.
- You have good knowledge on commercial negotiation and tactical vendor management
- You are fluent English
- You are an analytical, conceptual, process and customer oriented thinker (productive partnerships)
- You have the ability to deal with ambiguity
- You take initiative: identify opportunities & proactive in putting forward ideas & solutions
- You have excellent communication and persuasion skills with impact and influence
- You are always aiming for well-crafted software, that adds value to the business
If you are interested in this position and match our criteria, please apply online and include your CV and a cover letter.
We look forward to receive your application!