Key Account Manager, IT Group Solutions
- Location: Flexible
- Type: Permanent
- Application Deadline: 05/07/2018
- Hours: Full-time
Do you want to join the IT team as a Key Account Manager? If you are passionate about IT and IT Group Solutions, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and to take on serious responsibilities, you have come to the right place. As a Key Account Manager you identifying business requirements, define the right prioritised value-add IT solutions, initiating projects that will deliver the agreed IT solutions and services in order to contribute to maximizing the effectivity of IT resources. You also lead the preparation & executing of the 5-year business plan, in alignment with business representatives.
Your main areas of responsibility include amongst others:
- You lead the preparation and execution of the IT chapter of the long-range business unit plan (5 years)
- You translate the business strategy of the assigned Business Unit(s) into IT road maps and priorities, ensuring full alignment of the design and the execution road map, including the identification, definition and prioritisation of the right value add IT solutions
- You lead and facilitate idea / concept / business model generation within the assigned Business Unit(s)
- You monitor business and IT trends. Follow and analyse the activities of / developments at the competitors
- You filter, prioritise customer demands and translate it into IT activities, in order to maximise the generated value
- You engage in ongoing communication and consultation with the representatives of the Business Unit(s) to review and reassess the priorities of the projects and initiatives in the pipeline
- You ensure successful implementation, from concept till benefit tracking, of the IT solutions within the portfolio.
- You lead and facilitate, in cooperation with the Business Controller, the tracking of the benefits / value (ROI) of the larger implementations. Report about the findings to Business Unit and IT management.
- You act as an escalation point for business. Drive solution development for IT related business issues.
- You contribute to information security through active participation in the delivery of application criticality assessments.
- You provide IT management and the IT Council with reliable, relevant Business Unit specific financial data.
- You manage, control, report on and forecast the budget of the application portfolio.
You are the right candidate for this position if you possess the following experience, knowledge and skills:
To complement our team, we are looking for someone who can bring the following expertise to the table:
- Master level in computer science, engineering or economics
- 10 years of IT work experience in various IT roles in an international matrix organisation
- Proven project management and team leader experience and/or IT resource experience
- Solid and broad business knowledge on the core and supporting processes
- Proven process improvement capabilities (both in- & outside ITS)
- In depth knowledge of IT solutions, knowledge of agile manifesto, values, principles and practices such as Kanban and Scrum.
- Fluent in English
- Analytical, conceptual, process, customer and result oriented thinking
- Innovative with natural curiosity, combined with the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Initiative: identify opportunities & proactive in putting forward ideas & solutions
- Excellent communicator, good presentation and negotiation skills with impact and influence
- You are a team player, have experience in project work and working in a scrum as team member, applying common agile practices (working in self-organizing multifunctional teams, etc…)
- Experience with software craftmanship: always aiming for well-crafted software, that adds value to the business
If you are interested in this position and match our criteria, please apply online and include your CV and a cover letter.
For further information about the role please contact Ylva Andrews, Manager of Group Solutions or Sandra Gillberg, HR.
We look forward to receive your application!