Local HR Business Partner (f/m)
- Location: Germany, Burghausen
- Type: Permanent
- Application Deadline: 30/11/2018
- Hours: Full-time
We are looking for an HR Business Partner who is responsible for the HR topics at our location in Burghausen. He/she assures proactive implementation by using and developing common people processes, systems and tools in order to deliver innovative products to our customers and deals with following tasks and responsibilities:
- As HR Business Partner to the Local Leadership Team drives proactively all people management matters within the respective location.
- Acts as a local HR partner by promoting change initiatives that improve the effectiveness of the Location and respective function performance.
- Challenges decisions that may result in high-risk people or cost implications and provides alternative options.
- Acts as catalyst to create a high performing (sustainable) Leadership Team, which promotes the learning organization philosophy through coaching, feedback and continuous development.
- Can act as an employer representative in official bodies (Works Council, Exempt Council, Syndical Delegation, CLA).
- Ensures that the Borealis Values and People Principles are taken into account at all times when people related decisions are taken.
- Drives the implementation of Development, Performance Management, Organisational Design and Engagement in the location to meet location goals (e.g. Org. Changes, People Days, Talent Development, People Survey, Wellbeing). This is done in close collaboration with the LLT and functional Business Partners.
- Is actively involved in recruitment processes for the relevant area, including package negotiation.
- Drives selected people related topics (e.g. exit interviews, employees on-boarding) for specific employee groups.
Your knowledge, skills and experience
- Masters/Bachelor Degree in social sciences, law or business economics
- Fluency in German and English
- 7 to 10 years of relevant working experience mainly in the field of HR
- Experience to work with works councils on difficult matters
- Demonstrated ability to manage within network and small change processes
- Demonstrated ability to resolve conflicts and act as a constructive challenger
- Expert understanding of Local legislation and labour law framework
- Experience in works council interactions in the respective jurisdiction
- Organise local HR Business Partner delivery together with HR Service Partners
- Recognised for providing coaching and feedback and for having excellent people skills
- Ability to negotiate/influence/challenge management
- Consulting skills (process facilitation, active listening, contacting and contracting)
If you are interested in this position and match our criteria, please apply online via our Recruitment Tool and include your CV and a cover letter in English.
With 6,600 employees operating in over 120 countries, we are a truly global company and accomplish outstanding results year by year. We do so by trusting in the potential of our employees and their ability to achieve the inconceivable together. If you want to learn more about us please visit us on https://www.borealisgroup.com