Want to be part of the team? Borealis is committed to making new discoveries – and that includes finding pioneering members to join our team.
Are you our Business Unit Logistics coordinator ready to tackle the challenges of the cracker feedstocks world?
We are currently looking for a colleague who takes on the position of Logistics Coordinator for our Business Unit Hydrocarbons & Energy based in Mechelen (Belgium).
Your job as a Business Unit Logistics Coordinator in Borealis
As a Logistics Coordinator, your role will focus on the planning and scheduling of gas and chemical shipments, rail operations and administrative activities related to the buying and selling of petrochemical feedstocks globally
We offer you an exciting and challenging job and a great portfolio of responsibilities in an ambitious and dynamic team in an innovative and growing company. This position could be the springboard to future career steps in e.g. commercial product management/ sales, trading or Supply Chain roles. Borealis is known for its lean structure and open culture, which we believe is the best way to deliver the highest job satisfaction.
You won´t fall short in terms of financial benefits. You will get an attractive and competitive salary including fringe benefits that will match the background and skills of a successful Logistics Coordinator.
Eager to go beyond boundaries and join our supply chain team? Please apply online and upload your CV and cover letter.
For further information on this position, you may contact Greet Verheyden, Head of Optimisation & Supply Chain Hydrocarbons & Energy, +32475526948.
The HR contact person for this position is Maité Rosez, Talent Acquisition Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company and Business Unit background
Borealis is a leading provider of innovative solutions in the fields of polyolefins, base chemicals and fertilizers. With its head office in Vienna, Austria, the company currently has more than 6,800 employees and operates in over 120 countries. Borealis generated EUR 8.3 billion in sales revenue and a net profit of EUR 906 million in 2018. Mubadala, through its holding company, owns 64% of the company, with the remaining 36% belonging to Austria-based OMV, an integrated, international oil and gas company. Borealis provides services and products to customers globally, in collaboration with Borouge, a joint venture with the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) and with Baystar™, a joint venture with Total and NOVA Chemicals in Texas, USA. www.borealisgroup.com
At Borealis, the safety of our work environment and the well-being of our employees is key. It gives us the security we need to strive for more. Our journey is characterised by continuous progress. Our technologies, products and ideas are constantly evolving – to give our people and businesses the ability to create relevant solutions that also help our planet. Our curiosity sparks a relentless quest – seeking out the next find, the next clue, the next opportunity. Keep discovering!
Partnering with the oil and gas industry as major feedstock buyer, the Borealis Hydrocarbon & Energy (HC&E) BU in Mechelen provides innovative and quality chemicals and operates several steam crackers as well as a propane hydrogenation plant. We are selling and supplying olefins and other hydrocarbons in Europe to various customers and to our polyolefin plants. We also source and supply the energy (natural gas, electricity, steam, etc.) as utility to all plants in EU as well as natural gas feedstock for the Fertilizer and Melamine plants. The supply chain central team of the business unit HC&E is for the planning, scheduling and administrative activities related to olefins or feedstock physical flows.
Please select one of the categories to find the desired information or use the search field.
Search for information on our web pages.
Download product data sheets, safety data sheets and compliance statements.
Download literature, publications, reports and other documents.
View and download images / videos from our media library.
Read our latest media releases and news.
Save the dates of our upcoming exhibitions and conferences.
Apply for our latest job opportunities.
Discover our global network and the best route to our locations.
Send us your sales or corporate enquiry.