Logistics Coordinator - GER
- Location: Hungary, Budapest
- Type: Permanent
- Application Deadline: 29/12/2023
- Hours: Full-time
Are you looking for a challenging role where you can grow and develop your skills?
Would you like to work in a people-focused company with a collaborative and supportive company culture?
LAT Nitrogen is a leading European provider of nitrogen-based products in the fertilizer and industrial chemical market. The company employs nearly 2,000 employees across Europe and has production units located in Austria, France and Germany with an extensive warehouse and commercial network in Western, Central and Eastern Europe.
What this role offers to you:
- Logistics Coordinator Ensures that customer delivery and internal flows are executed based on the weekly/monthly delivery plan, at optimum costs and within the contract frames, by working closely together with internal and external stakeholders.
- Logistics Coordinator is the main contact for a pre-defined carrier base and ports, and monitors their performance in the areas of delivery execution and HSE&Q.
- Logistics Coordinator ensures that supply chain costs are correctly entered and that invoices are paid correctly and on time to logistic service providers.
What LAT Nitrogen offers to you:
- · Work-life balance, weekly two days working from home opportunity after the on-boarding period
- · Competitive compensation package, including bonus, cafeteria and medical insurance
- · Excellent job location and office environment: state-of-the-art office
- · Opportunities to advance within the company across all LAT Nitrogen locations and roles
- · Diverse, international team of 70+ employees in our Budapest office allows us to work in a friendly and human-scale environment with all the advantages of a company with international background
What is required from you:
- Business / commercial degree in high school or similar secondary business education
- German: professional knowledge, written and spoken
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Minimum 2 years experience in Supply Chain or bachelor degree in Supply Chain.
- Good knowledge of standard MS office applications
- Experience with ERP system, preferably SAP is a strong asset
- Good communication skills and networker
- Excellent in teamwork, networking and stakeholder management
- Intercultural awareness
- Strong commercial awareness and able to set priorities accordingly
- Natural problem-solving attitude
- Stress resilient
Expected start date: as soon as possible
Location: Hungary (Budapest)
If you match all or the majority of the above requirements, please apply submitting your CV and a motivation letter.
We go beyond boundaries. Together.