Management Assistant Hydrocarbons and Energy
- Location: Belgium, Mechelen
- Type: Permanent
- Application Deadline: 17/05/2018
- Hours: Full-time
As Management Assistant, you provide proactive support for the Vice President of our business unit Hydrocarbons and Energy (HC&E). You carry out a wide range of administrative activities as well as initiate, inform, organise, implement, research, verify and report independently. Additionally, you are the face of the Hydrocarbons and Energy department and first point of contact.
- Read and analyze incoming correspondence to determine their significance and decide upon further action;
- Compose correspondence/reports for own or manager's signature;
- Update and follow-up on delegated tasks on own initiative in order to keep deadlines;
- Provide routine administrative support, co-ordination and optimisation (e.g. travel arrangements, expense settlement, calendar and Inbox administration);
- Support, organise, research, co-ordinate and plan (international) meetings and events - including preparing material and pre-reading files, taking minutes during the meetings and/or action-points registry;
- Are in charge of office management (SRM orders);
- Follow up approvals on behalf of management individuals;
- Are responsible for the administration and maintenance of the department website-section within our company network and SharePoint site;
- Actively participate in an internal network and maintain contacts to have adequate information to fulfil the requirements of the role (e.g. contribution to Assistant Network);
- Are the first contact person for internal and external (customers) partners that want to discuss / meet with the relevant Borealis people.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- You have an upper Secondary School Diploma / appropriate education at Bachelor degree (Languages or Business Administration)
- You have excellent English language skills (additional languages are an asset)
- You possess a minimum of 5 to 10 years relevant experience as a management assistant in an international corporate environment.
- You have an outstanding knowledge of MS Office programmes & IT tools.
- You excell in organization and planning.
- You are a good communicator and have excellent interpersonal skills at all levels.
- You are able to work under high pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- You can prioritize and take the appropriate actions according to what is need.
- You have concern for order and quality.
- You are able to work in a cultural diverse environment.
- You strive for results.
- You value integrity.
- You take the initiative to seek the necessary information.
- You have a flexible mind-set.
- You favour teamwork and co-operation and stimulate positive & constructive behaviour.
Are you ready to go beyond boundaries together with us?
If you are interested in this role and meet most of the above profile criteria, please apply online, latest by 17th of May 2018.
The HR contact person for this vacancy is Karolien Vercauteren, Talent Acquisition Specialist, email@example.com.