Want to be part of the team? Borealis is committed to making new discoveries – and that includes finding pioneering members to join our team.
We are currently looking for a Team Leader (H/F) within the Customer Service Centre.
The position to be filled immediately will be based at Grandpuits (77).
As Team Leader, you will manage a Customer Service Representative Team (CSR).
You manage the Order to Cash process for all deliveries to customers in the defined area.
You will assure that the agreed internal and external customer service levels and KPI targets are delivered.
In addition to your role of Team Leader, you will perform all tasks as a Customer Service Representative and manages your own customer portfolio.
- Ensure that internal and external customer needs are identified and met.
- Ensure and monitor that team follows the Borealis procedures and processes and handle/answer any question related to these
- Set targets for CSR to gain further improvements towards the customer and also internally.
- Hold performance reviews of the team Members, develop and coach team members by defining strengths and weaknesses of each individual and propose development actions
- Participate in cross-functional projects and Supply Chain projects to improve performance, procedures and tools
- Manage the absence days/holiday plans to ensure uninterrupted customer service
- Plan and lead team meetings on a regular basis to cascade information and implement actions
- Responsible to meet KPI targets of the CSC, analyse data of own team and implement corrective actions
You are the right candidate for this position if you possess the following experience, knowledge and skills:
- Business/commercial degree and / or relevant business or supply chain experience
- Fluent in English
- Very good knowledge of SAP and standard office software
- Business and Customer Service/Supply Chain experience for >5 years.
- Understanding of the order management process and concepts, commercial and logistics
- People management and project management skills
- High customer orientation and commercial awareness
- Lives, promotes and monitors compliance with Borealis values and HSE
- Communication skills
You would like to join us? I invite you to apply online and attach your CV and cover letter.
Please select one of the categories to find the desired information or use the search field.
Search for information on our web pages.
Download product data sheets, safety data sheets and compliance statements.
Download literature, publications, reports and other documents.
View and download images / videos from our media library.
Read our latest media releases and news.
Save the dates of our upcoming exhibitions and conferences.
Apply for our latest job opportunities.
Discover our global network and the best route to our locations.
Send us your sales or corporate enquiry.