Quality & Processes Manager (m/f/d)
- Location: Flexible – any Nitro Location
- Type: Permanent
- Application Deadline: 26/12/2022
- Hours: Full-time
Are you looking for an exciting role where you can grow and develop your skills? Would you like to work in a people-focused international company with a collaborative and supportive company culture? Would you enjoy being part of our expansion journey?
Your responsibilities would be:
- Accountable for development and follow up of all Procurement processes and transactional services in compliance with Borealis policies.
- Lead Procurement process (Need To Pay) optimisation for all Nitro locations and businesses and adapts policies, procedures and work instructions accordingly.
- Ensure compliance of Procurement processes with Nitro policies – supports Nitro procurement organisation in maintaining up to date procedures within Nitro’s quality system.
- Accountable in collaboration with Procurement BPS for optimizing Procurement systems and tools (e.g. SAP, reporting and business support tools) to ensure a nimble operation of Procurement processes.
- Responsible for correct reporting and KPI follow up (including Nitro’s Shareholders as relevant) in close cooperation with Finance and Controlling.
- Represents Nitro Procurement processes and Quality System towards Nitro’s Shareholders as required (e.g. audits, development of synergies, etc.).
- Interact across all NITRO locations, with all stakeholders at corporate and local management levels
- Develop proposals towards achieving lean processes and continuous improvement
- Coach & develop stakeholders and procurement colleagues into Procurement processes.
- You are passionate about being a business partner to procurement organisation and its stakeholders and an experienced influencer at senior level in developing and implementing processes and tools resulting in efficient and lean processes.
- You have proven coaching and leadership skills as leader of virtual teams
- You have the capacity to build networks throughout the organisation and externally and be an efficient influencer of your networks
- You are recognised for being communicative, dialogue engaging, inspiring, motivating and setting direction for others
- You have a good understanding of the main business processes, strategic issues
- You have the ability to work in a multicultural environment and have international experience, both in terms of business and culture
- You hold a Master Degree Engineer or Commercial with minimum 5 to 10 years in a similar role or a total experience of 10 to 15 years of relevant experience.
- You are available for regular travels
What we offer to you:
- Work-life balance, working from home opportunity after the on-boarding period
- Competitive compensation package, including bonus
- Opportunities to develop within the company across various locations and roles
Required language levels:
- English: Professional knowledge, written and spoken
- Additional European languages are an asset, especially French
About Borealis and our offer
This position is full-time, permanent and will report to the Procurement Manager Technical and Business Services.
The location is flexible in any Nitro location