Reliability Manager M/F
- Location: Ottmarsheim
- Type: Permanent
- Application Deadline: 31/03/2018
- Hours: Full-time
- Implement the Borealis reliability processes at the location in compliance with relevant Borealis procedures, best practices and the strategic elements of the Operations & HSE Strategy.
- Facilitate, coach and train the stakeholders on the location to ensure the achievement of agreed reliability targets through both technical as well as behavioural aspects.
- Support actively the Plant Opex Teams (POT) and drives cross functional contribution and establishes joint ownership in the location of the overall reliability performance.
- Provide visual management for POT teams as well as Location Leadership teams to guide and steer the reliability efforts.
- Identify opportunities and contribute to improvement of system & equipment reliability and support maximisation of OAE.
- Implement and follow up the Prevention and Risk Management process and Risk Based Maintenance process on the location.
- The output of the reliability work is used as scope basis for updated and improved maintenance strategies and maintenance execution plans, both in Day-to-Day maintenance and in turnarounds and shutdowns.
- As member of the group Reliability Network he/she will contribute to the development and continuous improvement and share learning between plants and locations. Maintain internal and external networking in the assigned technology (Reliability), to exert influence for Borealis and keep awareness of potential development. Ensure lesson learned from own and other locations are shared and implemented.
- Implement the reliability processes : The Risk Based Maintenance (RBM) process. This process covers the asset register, risk assessment, support in defining the relevant maintenance strategies and correct set up of task lists, spare parts and maintenance plans and technical data management.
The Prevention and Risk management process :
- Establishes and maintain registers to cover Risk and Opportunity, bad actors etc…
- Provides adequate online and offline conditioning monitoring to be able to predict equipment condition and establishes necessary preventive/proactive maintenance activities.
- Provides reliability engineering expert advice to PAT, Operations and TDE
- Supports design for reliability activities in projects.
- Establishes and maintain system reliability models where required
- Steers spare parts management process in the location and support local spare part management team
- Performs internal benchmarking and reviews in the area of reliability
- Ensures HSE and Q compliance in all areas of the responsibility
- Manages the Failure analysis process in technical reliability issues in the location.
- Develops and implement reliability data analysis and reports (bad actors, MTBF/MTTF,
- Weibull analysis, Reliability Modelling, Crow-Amsaa plot etc)
- Effectively uses and improves reliability investigation methodologies at location
- Defines and implements Plant Availability Reliability strategies in PAT team on local level in line with Group Targets
- Will lead a team of 6-10 technicians, engineers and experts
- Agree performance objectives and targets, which are consistent and aligned with those for Borealis, and ensure performance is managed to achieve these targets
- Select and agree on staff according to needs
- Develop training programmes for PAT staff and other stakeholders
- Evaluate technical competences according the technical career ladder for his/her area of expertise.
- Master’s degree in Engineering/Maintenance or equivalent by relevant experience
- Trained in reliability engineering and maintenance processes
- Mastery of English and French at business level.
- 6 years’ experience in maintenance and/or area of expertise.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP PM/MM
- Sustainable asset management
- Good understanding of general maintenance and operations processes
- Ability to motivate and drive common solutions
- Able to work fluent with standard computer applications
Additional Information :
Travelling expected in this role (up to 20 days per year)
Si vous souhaitez mettre votre dynamisme et votre motivation au service d'une entreprise performante, leader sur ses marchés, merci d’adresser votre candidature à Borealis PEC-Rhin SAS – Direction des Ressources Humaines – CS10028 – 68490 Ottmarsheim ou par e-mail : annonces.DRH@borealisgroup.com