Want to be part of the team? Borealis is committed to making new discoveries – and that includes finding pioneering members to join our team.
Your job as Salesforce.com Expert
As Salesforce.com (Senior) Expert you will closely collaborate with the respective product owner, business process specialists, IT solution owner and team members, external service providers as an essential part of the agile team for our Salesforce.com platform. Together with all involved (business and IT) stakeholders, you will define, set up, test, implement, scale, roll out and support end-to-end solutions on the Salesforce.com platform (Sales Cloud, Analytics Cloud, Pardot, B2B commerce Cloud and Apptus CLM). You will support the stable and efficient operations of the platform in order to provide the right service to the business user community.
If you are passionate about IT and IT Digital, not afraid to roll up your sleeves, think “out of the box” and to take on serious responsibilities, you have come to the right place!
It is your role to:
- Explore and define solutions together with the other agile team members.
- Learn to know the Borealis business processes in order to define and propose value adding, qualitative and maintainable SF.com solutions.
- Translation of business needs and processes in workable user stories and Salesforce.com solutions.
- Work together with other teams to define, set up, test and run integration processes (via Mulesoft) with other external systems (SAP, Sharepoint…).
- Challenge business needs and proposed service provider solutions to maximize use out-of-the box solutions whenever possible.
- Act and play your role as a ‘trusted advisor’ towards the whole community, knowing the capabilities of the platform and their capabilities to add value to the Business.
- Manage the definition and the implementation of all the mandatory product requirements such as IT architecture principles, security, quality assurance and hand-over requirements, ensuring a new proposed solution is in line with our landscape.
- Ensure that governance and change processes and procedures are adhered to.
As Salesforce.com (Senior) Expert you have 7+ years of proven hands on experience in Salesforce.com ecosystem, with at least 5 years of proven experience with sales and marketing processes. Salesforce.com certifications in above mentioned clouds are an asset. You are willing to obtain an in-depth understanding of the organisation, the work processes and the way systems and applications are used by the business partners. You understand architectural issues, factor them into decisions, recommendations and solutions. You are able to think across different platforms when proposing solutions. Furthermore, you are fluent in English and have excellent communication and persuasion skills with impact and influence. Above all, you are a team player, always aiming for well-crafted, scalable and maintainable solutions that add value to the business.
We offer you an exciting and challenging job with a great portfolio of responsibilities in an ambitious and dynamic team in an innovative and growing company. Borealis is known for its lean structure and open culture, which we believe is the best way to deliver the highest job satisfaction.
You won´t fall short in terms of financial benefits. You will get an attractive and competitive salary including fringe benefits that will match the background and skills of a successful Salesforce.com (Senior) Expert, within the policy of a petrochemical company.
Eager to go beyond boundaries and join our IT Business Applications Team? Please apply online and upload your CV and cover letter.
The HR contact person for this position is Maïté Rosez, Talent Acquisition Specialist, email@example.com.
Company and Business Unit background:
Borealis is a leading provider of innovative solutions in the fields of polyolefins, base chemicals and fertilizers. With its head office in Vienna, Austria, the company currently has more than 6,800 employees and operates in over 120 countries. Borealis generated EUR 8.3 billion in sales revenue and a net profit of EUR 906 million in 2018. Mubadala, through its holding company, owns 64% of the company, with the remaining 36% belonging to Austria-based OMV, an integrated, international oil and gas company. Borealis provides services and products to customers globally, in collaboration with Borouge, a joint venture with the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) and with Baystar™, a joint venture with Total and NOVA Chemicals in Texas, USA.
Please select one of the categories to find the desired information or use the search field.
Search for information on our web pages.
Download product data sheets, safety data sheets and compliance statements.
Download literature, publications, reports and other documents.
View and download images / videos from our media library.
Read our latest media releases and news.
Save the dates of our upcoming exhibitions and conferences.
Apply for our latest job opportunities.
Discover our global network and the best route to our locations.
Send us your sales or corporate enquiry.