Want to be part of the team? Borealis is committed to making new discoveries – and that includes finding pioneering members to join our team.
As Borealis, we are a leading provider of innovative solutions in the fields of Polyolefins, Base chemicals and fertilizers with headquarters in Vienna, Austria operating in over 120 countries. The world around us is rapidly changing, enabled by digital technologies. Digitalisation changes our customers´ expectations and is an opportunity to improve the way we innovate, produce and sell our products and engage with our customers. Digitalisation will not only improve and change the way we do business but will lead to disruptive new services.
Do you want to join us in going beyond boundaries and co-create that special user experience with our external and internal customers in mind? In the Borealis Digital Studio, you can be creative, experiment, conquer new ground and develop solutions in high speed and with strong entrepreneurial mind-set in the field of i.e. customer/employee experience design, web applications, AR/VR enabled experiences, leveraging latest technologies.
Working at Borealis Digital Studio
In the Borealis Digital Studio, leaders are transparent, honest, respectful and entrepreneurial. They will inspire you and hence accelerate your personal development. Working in the Borealis Digital Studio means working collaboratively in small, empowered teams – squads - towards an ambitious mission with clear goals. The squads develop solutions very quickly and iteratively, following the rhythm of the agile beat.
You will make the difference in the future of Borealis. We give you the autonomy and state-of-the-art tools to create innovative solutions for our Borealis and internal customers.
As a Senior Back-End Developer in our Digital Studio team, you are responsible for developing cutting-edge digital solutions and guide a dedicated team of talented developers to excel. It is your role to apply your technical knowledge, while understanding the complex challenges that lie behind our customer’s experience. You will be spending about 70% of your time on developing user stories in the sprint and consulting and coaching your fellow developers. The other 30% you will spend on defining the right architecture.
To complement our team, we are looking for someone who can bring the following expertise to the table:
We will provide you with a budget, state-of-the-art tools and support to continuously learn and grow. Opportunities will be created to work on different projects, in different teams, gain cross-functional experience and broaden your scope. We find it important that you go out there. Keep discovering while meeting up with peers at conferences, hackathons, Borealis colleagues, and social events… whatever makes you beat professionally!
Your line manager will support you in your journey and your everyday challenges, making sure you can leverage your strengths.
We value an open feedback culture and will continuously revisit the goals you have set. Courage, ambition and the skills to explore new routes will accelerate your career, more than anything else. That’s why in the Borealis studio you are at the driving seat of your own career.
We know that your inner drive makes you work hard and go beyond boundaries. At Borealis’ Digital Studio, we value well-being and give you the flexibility to maintain your own working hours in order to create your personalised work-life balance, off course we expect you to be responsible and act in good understanding with your squad.
You will enjoy the location of our office: Passport office Brussels Airport. A stunning place to work, with world-class architecture and next-generation technology in a location that’s accessible from all angles of the world and in close proximity of the railway station.
You won´t fall short in terms of financial benefits. You will get an attractive and competitive salary and fringe benefits that match your background and skills of a successful digital professional.
Visit https://www.borealisdigitalstudio.com to learn more about the projects we work on, the tools we use and our people.
Please submit your application online (CV and Motivation letter or portfolio)
In case of question please contact Vivian Otten, HR Borealis Digital Studio, 0031 (0) 651596783
Please select one of the categories to find the desired information or use the search field.
Search for information on our web pages.
Download product data sheets, safety data sheets and compliance statements.
Download literature, publications, reports and other documents.
View and download images / videos from our media library.
Read our latest media releases and news.
Save the dates of our upcoming exhibitions and conferences.
Apply for our latest job opportunities.
Discover our global network and the best route to our locations.
Send us your sales or corporate enquiry.