Want to be part of the team in our Melamine and Fertilizer Business? Borealis is committed to making new discoveries – and that includes finding pioneering members to join our team.
Place of work: Budapest
The Senior Specialist FI/CO is closely working together with internal customers and stakeholders like Finance, Group Controlling, local and central Business accounting, production, IT experts and others.
Main contribution is to provide tools and processes to keep a high-level master data quality in finance, accounting, product costing, profitability reporting, etc. for optimal decision-making
- participating in or leading projects, projects within the team and across teams, representing accounting
- providing and improving processes and tools- ensuring high quality financial data is available for optimal decision making
- supporting local teams
- Participate in- or lead projects to improve or integrate processes, data quality and / or reporting across teams and departments, representing accounting
- Support accounting tasks, e.g. month end closing, business plan process and activity type price calculation
- Make sure processes and tools are adjusted to changing business environment or implement new processes-
Creation and Maintenance of FI/CO master data like cost centres, profit centres, cost elements, derivation rules, etc.
- Back up for local business accountants- Work intensely in SAP in the FI/CO/COPA modules in close cooperation with our IT&S department
- Provide trainings for the Accounting team and other internal customers
- Create and update process descriptions, manuals and supporting documentation
- Ensure compliance to the agreed working processes and standards across the (business) accounting teams as well as share best practices
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Master’s degree in finance, controlling, accounting or similar by experience
- Previous experience in a similar position is required (min. 5 years).
- Languages: English (reading, writing, speaking - fluent),French would be an asset
- Microsoft office: expert knowledge Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word
- Excellent and up-to-date knowledge of accounting rules
- Experience in participation and / or leading projects- ERP and reporting tools- SAP FI/CO/COPA
- Knowledge of SAP Analysis for Office and SAP reporting tools
- Strong data interpretation and validation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Travel required (1-2 times p.m., mainly in the EU)
- Achievement Orientation
- Analytical Thinking
- Impact and Influence
- Teamwork and Co-operation
- Stress resistance when working with deadlines in month end closings
- Active communication
- Cultural awareness
We go beyond boundaries. Together.
Please select one of the categories to find the desired information or use the search field.
Search for information on our web pages.
Download product data sheets, safety data sheets and compliance statements.
Download literature, publications, reports and other documents.
View and download images / videos from our media library.
Read our latest media releases and news.
Save the dates of our upcoming exhibitions and conferences.
Apply for our latest job opportunities.
Discover our global network and the best route to our locations.
Send us your sales or corporate enquiry.