Senior Specialist IT Security
- Location: Flexible (Austria, Belgium, Sweden, Finland)
- Type: Permanent
- Application Deadline: 24/10/2018
- Hours: Full-time
If you are passionate about IT Security, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and to take on serious responsibilities, you have come to the right place! The IT Operations & Security team at Borealis is offering an exciting opportunity to :
- Provide specialised support to the design, development and operations of computer systems and networks in order to maintain IT security for the enterprise infrastructure.
- Analyse operational IT Security monitoring information, identify incidents and improvement opportunities.
- Provide active and effective contribution of resolving security incidents, minimising the exposure and impact in order to prevent data loss and guarantee confidentiality effectively.
Your main areas of responsibility include amongst others:
- You work together with an Authorisation team to resolve incidents and implement Authorization requests (mainly SAP and business applications authorization).
- You will work closely with the business and continue to optimise the Identity And Access Management approach. (Segregation of Duty, role management, Privileged Access Management, etc.).
- You develop, maintain, monitor and analyse information from the enterprise security tools like SAP Solution Manager, CSITools, Splunk.
- You collect information regarding to the adherence of, and compliance to the applicable security policies, procedures and guidelines.
- You prepare regular and ad hoc reports to management on IT security performance and IT security activities.
- You provide active and effective support in the resolution of IT security incidents.
- You analyse business processes, define and document IT security requirements.
- You provide the IT team with guidance about the application and interpretation of the IT security policies, procedures and guidelines by contributing to the reviews of project designs to ensure the security design is compliant with the policy and the operational requirements.
- You provide the IT team with security expertise across multiple technical platforms.
- You support and guide the annual financial audits (duty conflicts, looking for evidence, etc.).
You are the right candidate for this position if you possess the following experience, knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor level in engineering, computer science
- 5 years of work experience in IT security operations or SAP authorizations
- Solid understanding of IT security principles, policies, and procedures
- Strong working knowledge of SAP Authorisations
- Knowledge of agile manifesto, values, principles and practices such as Kanban and Scrum
- Fluent in English
- Analytical, methodical, and result oriented thinking
- Good verbal communication
- Team work and cooperation
If you are interested in this position and match our criteria, please apply online and include your CV and a cover letter.
We look forward to receiving your application!