Team Leader, Dispatch
- Location: Sweden, Stenungsund
- Type: Permanent
- Application Deadline: 27/05/2018
- Hours: Full-time
We are looking for a Team Leader, Dispatch to our Material Flow department.
Role Purpose:You will be responsible for ensuring a smooth running of the dispatch office of finished products in compliance with all legal requirements such as customs, CMR, dangerous goods and compliance with relevant guidelines. You will be part of and leading a team of 5-8 employees ensuring loading/unloading, dispatch activities and planning/steering these activities with internal stakeholders and external logistic service providers.
- Smooth running (functionality of the required systems and hardware) of Dispatch and compliance with all external and internal regulations, specifications or legal framework
- Proper dispatch and knowledge of dangerous goods (GGBG)
- Management of all dangerous goods records and statistics
- Further development of procedures and processes regarding the execution of dangerous goods transports (incoming and outgoing)
- Complaint investigations regarding Dispatch/loading processes
- Drive continuous improvement projects based on the Borealis Way methodology in order to assure sustainable improvements
- Proper handling of finished product shipments in bulk as well packed goods
- Proper handling of all customs and official documentation as well as the correspondence with the relevant authorities
- Further development of processes in Dispatch based on monthly evaluation and initiation of optimization measures
- Recruitment and competence development of direct reports to assure a competent, motivated and required workforce
- Leadership presence and cross cultural awareness
- Leading and managing change
- High customer focus and delivery of results
- People focus
- Show integrity and trust and act according to our high HSE and ethical standards and values
Skill, Knowledge and Experience:
- Higher technical education or adequate experience in the field of logistics
- Mastery of Swedish and English languages at business level. Other language skills are beneficial.
- Understanding of industry, suppliers and customers
- Recognised for successful manage of change
- Demonstrated ability to manage prioritizations
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Customs experience
- Experience in logistics and or customs handling
- Position holder reports to Manager, Material Flow
- This is a day time and permanent role
- For more detailed information please contact Lennart Berntsson, Manager Material Flow Stenungsund, phone +46 303 86635 or Lilian Ilanner, Talent Acquisition Specialist, phone +46 303 86378.
If you are interested in this position and meet most of the above-mentioned requirements, please apply via "Apply Now" and attach your CV latest 27 May 2018.