Want to be part of the team in our Melamine and Fertilizer Business? Borealis is committed to making new discoveries – and that includes finding pioneering members to join our team.
About the role - Location: Budapest
Are you looking for an exciting role where you can grow and develop your skills? Would you like to work in a people focused international company with a collaborative and supportive company culture? Would you enjoy being part of our expansion journey?
Your responsibilities would be:
- Ensure efficient processes with timely processing & payment in qualitative way
- Ensure that the AP Accounting team follows the relevant Borealis procedures and processes and respond to any question related to these
- Follow-up daily progress reports, analysis of noncompliant invoices/FI invoices, taking corrective actions, reports on overdues on, etc.
- Develops an effective and well-motivated team to assure achievements of targets
- Ensure communication shared within and across functions and organisations
- Supervise and promote HSE behaviour and assure responsibility for HSE matters within the team
- Is responsible for a small transactional portfolio; some of the AP day-to-day activities- Effective cross-functional collaboration with the Finance Organisation
- Assure correct & timely execution of Invoice-to-pay activities
- Interact with relevant internal & external stakeholders
- Qualitative & smart KPI reporting- Be responsible for 4 direct reports
- Bachelor degree, preferable in a business discipline or equal through experience
- Strong people management experience – virtual team management
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in AP area, ideally with an overall PtP mind-set- Working knowledge of A/P and P2P systems, particularly SAP
- Result oriented with a sense of urgency
- Strong initiative and attention to details
- Strong business, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge and experience with relevant IT applications such as Microsoft Office, SAP: FI & MMmodule
- Excellent coaching and communication skills
- Good knowledge and experience with relevant IT applications such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Analysis for Office, …)
- Functional SAP expert (FI/MM)
- Language skills: English – very good (written and spoken); French would be an asset
About Borealis and the offer
What we offer to you:
- Work-life balance, working from home opportunity afterthe on-boarding period
- Competitive compensation package, including bonus
- Opportunities to develop within the company across various locations and roles
This position is full-time, permanent and will report to the Manager Credit & Collection & Payables
We go beyond boundaries. Together.
Please select one of the categories to find the desired information or use the search field.
Search for information on our web pages.
Download product data sheets, safety data sheets and compliance statements.
Download literature, publications, reports and other documents.
View and download images / videos from our media library.
Read our latest media releases and news.
Save the dates of our upcoming exhibitions and conferences.
Apply for our latest job opportunities.
Discover our global network and the best route to our locations.
Send us your sales or corporate enquiry.