Treasury Analyst (m/f/d)
- Location: Austria, Vienna
- Type: Permanent
- Application Deadline: 15/03/2020
- Hours: Full-time
The Analyst supports the Treasury, Funding management areas with timely analysis and ad-hoc reports to support management decisions. The role holder maintains an overview of the activities in the respective areas in Treasury & Funding, having a good understanding of the implications for the department as well as BSG in order to provide effective, timely and high quality input to management. Furthermore, the Analyst will be involved in Group projects or as required, typically as team member.
- Provide ad hoc support , reporting and maintain the treasury management systems on a day-to-day basis and be an expert in data extraction and manipulation on request of Department Managers, the Director of Treasury and Funding, and the CFO
- Provide support to Treasury & Funding managers on project and financial analysis related to corporate finance, treasury and capital markets.
- Provide ad hoc support to areas as far as other Group departments are concerned, in particular but not limited to as Group Development and Strategy, Group Tax, Business Finance and other Group projects, with a Treasury & Funding angle.
- Support the Department’s managers with the preparation of feedback to questions raised by the Owners’ Controllers or the SVB.
- Participation in bank meetings as necessary and follow up.
- Advise on how to meet targets
- Ensure timely and accurate financial transactions
- Use financial modelling and predict outcomes
- Assist in financial transactions and negotiations
- Prepare legal documents and prospectuses
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns
- Contribute to competitive bid proposals and formal presentations
- Provide accurate and timely reporting, analysis, forecasting and proposals for different courses of action.
- Identify improve opportunities in order to ensure higher quality level of existing systems and reporting and to maintain efficient and nimble solution
- Strong data assembly, manipulation and analytical skills are essential and are required for the preparation of senior management reports and presentations, controls and procedures
- Prepare ad hoc analysis to support decision-making
- Be effective at managing interfaces within Treasury & Funding and different, mostly BSG, group departments
- Assume responsibility as part of project teams and occasionally leading them
- Support of the Treasury and Funding Team
- Participation in Treasury, Funding and Financial Risk management teams, contributing and solving common problems
- Demonstrates flexibility and determination to achieve high quality results when responding to requests
- Maintains contact with external counterparties and internal customers to solve day-to-day issues related to financial transactions
- Ensures good communication with all internal and external customer groups
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- University degree in Finance or Economics
- At least three years of relevant experience in finance, accounting. Prior corporate or banking experience is an asset
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Excellence in compiling, analysing and presenting data
- Accuracy and concern for quality are essential
- Hands-on and sound corporate finance understanding
- Good knowledge of accounting principles
- Advanced computer skills (particularly excel, power point, word and SAP). Knowledge of consolidation and treasury management systems are an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written is a must, German is an advantage but no precondition
- Ability to act effectively in a multicultural environment and context
We offer a competitive compensation based on the collective labour agreement, reflecting your competencies and experience, starting at EUR 54.000,00 annual gross salary and are willing to pay more based on your experience and background. In addition, we offer a yearly bonus and a voluntary company pension plan.