Borealis and Borouge to share latest innovations at Plastic Pipes XX conference
Together with Borouge, we will be presenting and moderating at the flagship event for the global pipe industry, Plastic Pipes XX. Having been involved in every previous conference, we are excited to share our latest polyethylene and polypropylene pipe solutions with the wider industry.
© Borealis and Borouge Pipe solutions are enabling life’s essentials.
Providing durable and reliable pipe solutions for more than 50 years, helping to make global pipe networks longer lasting, safer, more sustainable and efficient, we will be revealing our newest materials at Plastic Pipes XX.
Borealis and Borouge will be presenting four technical papers each, as well as moderating several sessions.
- Energy: Hydrogen transport in polymer pipes for natural gas distribution
- Alternative Methods: Finite element method used to stimulate the stress/strain of the point load test in a broader study to support the future ISO test standard
- Water Applications: Polypropylene pipe in demanding hydronic heating applications
- Standardization: New set of PE100-RC requirements for future EN and ISO standards
Borealis will also be moderating the Innovation and Design sessions.
- Around the World: Extra thick and large diameter pipes manufacturing with innovative extra low-sag PE material in India
- Energy: Growth in the use of Polyethylene pipes in MEA for utility gas distribution
- Processing: Mechanical Integrity of HDPE butt fusion joints
- Standardization: Recent development of China PE water pipe standardization and its influence on the application of PE100 pre-compound
Borouge will be moderating the session on Resistance to Cracking.
“As a committed member of the plastic pipe industry, we are looking forward to presenting our technical papers at the International Plastic Pipes Conference and Exhibition,” says Robin Bresser, Head of Marketing, Pipes, Borealis. “Building on decades of innovative solutions, we are excited to discuss with you market trends and our latest materials that are now available to the industry.”
Plastic Pipes XX takes places September 6th-8th at Hotel Okura in Amsterdam. You can review the full programme here, and if you are interested in joining us there, you can register today.
For more information, please get in touch with Robin Bresser:
Robin Bresser, Head of Marketing- Pipe
Phone:+43 664 8580105