Polypropylene Foam Solutions
Daploy™ High-Melt-Strength PP
Foam Cup: © Borealis
As a leading PP supplier, Borealis is committed to support the further development of the extruded PP foam market through its Daploy HMS PP products and by offering PP foam solutions.
Foamed polymers are used in a wide number of application areas, which range from construction, automotive and household products to food and protective packaging.
PP foams offer significant benefits versus other polymeric foam solutions in terms of sustainability:
- Low density/light weighting
- Non-cross-linked i.e. no extra processing step
- Thermal and sound insulation
- Easy Recycling
- Various processing techniques: Extrusion, Thermoforming, Blow moulding
- Dimensional stability
Daploy HMS-PP products can be blended with the full range of standard PP extrusion grades and other polyolefin products. This offers the opportunity to widely tailor the foam properties to meet the particular demands of the end-use application. Furthermore, Daploy HMS-PP products are specifically designed to be suitable for processing on most types of existing industrial foaming equipment.
Download our brochure in the sidebar to learn more about:
- Polypropylene foam applications Daploy™ HMS-PP range
- Foam extrusion process
- Modification of the PP foam properties via blending
- Material data for the Daploy™ HMS grades
- Processing guidelines for Daploy™ HMS-PP grades
Any further questions? Then please reach out to:
Denisa George, Application Marketing Manager PO Foam