Close collaboration with long-standing and trusted Borealis partners
- The combination of a very broad polyolefin product offering within the Bormed portfolio, ranging from stiff PP homopolymers to soft PP, LDPE, HDPE and plastomers, and a high customisation potential at our partner compounders offers an unprecedented enlarged array of solutions to their needs.
- We provide consistent and high quality materials with a strong focus on regulatory compliance, dedicated change control and security of supply. These are the criteria we also base our selection of partners on.
- Thus, we offer “peace of mind” in the moment of selecting raw materials for healthcare packaging or devices, either via a Bormed virgin resin solution or a Bormed based compound.
- Bormed InCompounds enables our customers to manage or reduce the number of variables in their final products that are subject to regulatory approval and change management procedures.
Partner Selection Criteria
Being a cross promotion opportunity open to different compounders it’s key to safeguard that only trustworthy companies can be referenced.
- To have a healthcare product brand
- Dedicated organisation, e.g. demonstrated through a healthcare marketing manager/business development manager
- Open for customer audits
- Internal change control procedure available
- Dedicated HC team consisting of application and regulatory experts
- Document management capabilities to meet compliance needs
The Bormed™ Concept
With over 35 years of experience in the healthcare industry, Borealis Bormed™ is founded on the principles of service, commitment and conformance – Because we care.The Bormed™ Concept